Sunday, February 15, 2015

Adventurers in London

 

EN: I went on Saturday and Sunday to the London Outdoor Show. I watched the talks of several speakers (David Hempleman-Adams, photo) and discussed with brands for future expedition ideas. In 2012, I had met Ed Stafford (walking the Amazon) and bought his book, now I quickly introduced myself to Levison Wood who walked along the Nile. I'm wondering if in 3 years I'll buy a book called "Walking the Yangtze" ? I was recognized by Pete Casey who I'm in touch with since lake Titicaca with Cho Gadiel Sanchez Rivera. We spent several hours talking about his next expedition.

FR: J'ai été samedi et dimanche au London Outdoor Show. J'ai assisté aux conférences de plusieurs aventuriers comme David Hempleman-Adams et parlé avec les marques au sujet des expéditions futures. En 2012, j'avais rencontré Ed Stafford et acheté son livre "Walking the Amazon". Cette fois j'ai acheté le livre "Walking the Nile" de Levinson Wood. Vais-je acheter dans 3 ans un livre titrant "Walking the Yangtze" ? J'ai été reconnu par Pete Casey avec qui je communiquais depuis le lac Titicaca avec Gadiel Sanchez Rivera (Cho). Nous avons discuté longement de sa prochaine expédition.

No comments: